Tuesday, February 3, 2015

In the Desert....

While hiking through the desert, the Universe sent me a piece of lyrics to  give birth to. I'd love to share it with you, friends.

 Sandy light hills,  curvy ravines...bright sun and refreshing southern wind.... The air is whistling a quite simple tune... The sky is nursing fluffy splashes of milk-white clouds. Tranquility and total silence in mind, emotional body and soul.

    Following the proverb "out of sight, out of mind", escaping from big cities, crowds, uncertainty, hypocrisy..... I found myself in Negev.
    Here the air is crystal pure, the feelings are authentic, the silence is blessed and not oppressive, the love is pure and fearless.

    Every little sell of my being is living the moment, the stunning, glorious moment of NOW. The wind is whispering in my ear the destination  to explore....And even if the next moment never comes, I'm grateful for what i have, for what I used to have. I'm grateful for being granted with the capacity to love, to share  warmth, affection, tenderness, care..... To share those gifts, the Magi endowed me with.
    
   Is there any fear left?...it disappeared the moment I realized that there no "I" and no "myself", though the ego is still there. Likewise there is no fear to get hurt, because there is no one THERE to suffer. I'm ready to leave any moment, because there is no destination to take....... except for one - granting love to those who still wander, lost in the  entangled bushes of their consciousness..... 

     I'll be around for as long as it takes to overcome the border of suffering. There is no me and no you. Because I'm the " little pencil in the hand of writing God who is sending a love letter to the world"... And you're the world...

J.P.
29/11/2014
Somewhere in the South Sinai
                                                 















No comments:

Post a Comment